S.P.A.R.K. & Ignite Transformation in your Leadership Today:
Application Deadline: June 3rd
Program Start Date: June 5th
Do you want to join an experience that's driven by YOUR goals and intentions AND supports you to be a more culturally conscious and self-aware leader in your community?
This S.P.A.R.K. Leadership Program facilitates key experiences that will allow you to ignite intentional, lasting shifts in your community in order to include all.
The program emphasizes:
• The S.P.A.R.K. leadership acronym, focusing on the importance of being an intentional communicator and an adaptive leader
• The importance of being culturally conscious and self-aware
• The importance of designing intentional community experiences for maximal impact
• Taking weekly intentional action-steps that will ultimately lead to transformative habits and shifts in your community
• Consistent community support. No one can do this work alone.
The S.P.A.R.K. Leadership Program is ideal for visionaries who...
- Are leaders or executives of diverse teams
- Want to communicate with grace, self-awareness, & cultural consciousness
- Are interested in learning more about adaptive leadership, neuroscience, and managing transitions, and impicit bias.
- Are ready to pave a path for the future that sets their team up for success, feeling confident & clear about their intentions and goals
Are you ready to ignite powerful shifts in your leadership?
If you join our program, you will be equipped with the tools you need to propel your vision forward.
Here’s how S.P.A.R.K. Leadership program will be delivered and organized:
● 6 Full Weeks of new content delivered to your inbox every Sunday
● 6 Group Coaching Calls to get support and consultancy on goals, challenges, and dilemmas every Monday via video-conference (Zoom)
● 6 Engaging Weekly Workbook assignments, with corresponding videos, to support your learning, growth, and development. All resources offered will connect to YOUR goals, vision, mission, and priorities.
● Daily support from Rachel in our Member’s-Only Facebook group
When you join, you will:
Develop & sustain intentional leadership practices aligned with your values
Lead with even more self-awareness, cultural consciousness, & conviction
Explore what it means for you to lead with integrity & grace
Develop a new sense of confidence and clarity in your leadership vision
Lead with social and emotional intelligence
Lead with Your S.P.A.R.K.
Ignite Shifts in Your Community
Fuel a Different Conversation
Click below to apply for a spot in the S.P.A.R.K. Leadership Program
Let’s meet Rachel Rosen, the inspiration behind S.P.A.R.K. Leadership Program.
• She’s an experienced coach and facilitator with a Masters from Stanford
• She has extensive training in leadership and team development
• What she says and does is grounded in years of experience and practice
Here's what S.P.A.R.K. Influencers are saying:
"Rachel is a force of love and compassion. In a tumultuous time, she's making an impact by using her high-touch skills to unite and empower where it matters most. What I appreciate most about Rachel's approach and mission is her refreshing and sincere commitment to integrity, diversity and inclusion."
CEO & Founder, The Mary Simms Public Relations Agency
"Rachel is really passionate and committed to her work; she’s authentic, brave, kind and has a warm heart. She has an open mind and really makes you feel heard, seen, understood and come up with your own realization."
CEO & Founder, Love Light Coaching
"After my planning session with Rachel, I was able to step away from taking the business one day at a time, and work on goals that encompass the whole next year in business. I have a whole new look on how I look at the business!!"
CEO & Founder at Nannies Plus
“Rachel is a force to be reckoned with. Her determination to bring peace and clarity to her environment, team and the world as a whole is something I deeply admire about her. She's a leader that you'll want to follow for sure.”
CEO & Founder at MARU Internacional
"Rachel is one of my favorite students and someone I'm proud to call a friend. After hearing her story, I was compelled to help her spread the message. I've spoken to a few friends in England about SPARK and what it's doing and each and every time, the response is always the same... 'Where can we get our set?' If you're on the fence about speaking to Rachel, hiring her to give presentations or just get started with SPARK... I suggest you stop hesitating and reach out. She's a warm, kind, and loving soul who is open to helping anyone that reaches out!"
"Rachel is a powerhouse with a huge heart and brilliant mind. She's tirelessly committed to making a difference in the world by empowering leaders to show up more courageously and consciously. Her desire to bring people together beyond race, class, ethnicity, or any perceived 'differences' is an inspiration. If you are looking to lead with more courage and compassion, Rachel will help you make that possible."
-Sage B. Hobbs
Communication & Relationship Coach, Author of Naked Communication
S.P.A.R.K. & IGNITE Transformation in your Leadership
Note: If by the end of week one, you aren't 100% confident about the results and plans created, then let me know, and I will happily refund your money. All I ask is you tell me how and why this program didn't deliver to your expectations.